MPA Provincials Best Club Award Formula
- For the 2018 Provincials, we have 5 MPA Clubs registered and vying for the inaugural “Best MPA Club” award:
- Starke Powerlifting
- Brickhouse Barbell Club
- Iron Image
- The Power Moves
- Team Wild Wind
The Formula is as follows:
- For each event category (i.e. Classic PL, Classic BP, Equipped PL, Equipped BP), the Top 5 Highest Wilks Coefficient Scores will be utilized.
- The sum of these scores will then be multiplied by the percent of total eligible lists scores.
- Example: If there were 48 Total Eligible Scores, made up of 10 Equipped PL, 15 Classic PL, 25 Classic PL, 8 Equipped BP eligible top 5 Wilks scores, the formula may look as follows for a team that entered 5 lifters in each category:
- (top 5 Equipped PL Scores Sum) x (10/48) + (Top 5 Raw PL Scores Sum) x (15/48) + (Top 5 Classic BP Scores Sum) x (25/38) + (Top 5 Equipped BP Scores Sum) x (8/48)
Good Luck to everyone!